Saturday, March 14, 2009

WEEK 1 RESULTS!







Measurements:-

Weight: 11st 6lb (no change)
Waist: 31" (-.75")
Hips: 42" (no change)

So, here's the first week's results. Not groundbreaking it's true but you have to start somewhere! As you can see from my profile picture, I'm looking pretty bloated and I'm feeling that way, too. I know it's not food related because I'm eating "clean" (basically, I'm following Dax Moy's Elimination Diet) so I think it must be the joys of being a 47-year-old woman!

But what about today's workout I hear you ask......well, more rowing! Short, sharp bursts of rowing interspersed with kettlebell-style exercises, plyometric exercises and body weight exercises - repeated 4 times! I collapsed in a heap at the end, knakcered but VERY happy!

So, on that weary note I'm off to watch a movie in bed (I'll probably be asleep before the opening credits finish!).

Until next time.......

BE YOUR BEST!

No comments: