Friday, March 13, 2009

1 WEEK DOWN - 11 TO GO!

WOW! What an amazing workout week!

Today's workout was called Rower's Hell and consisted of yes, you've guessed it - rowing BUT combined with press ups! Then after a short (2 minute) rest that was followed by an 80% of max effort treadmill run taking the total workout time to 30 minutes.....a couple of times during the run I really thought I was going to have to stop but I dug deep, thought about the other Personal Trainers who are also doing the Storm Force Challenge, gritted my teeth and carried on - and I was soooo pleased with myself for doing it.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the sessions - I've learnt some new exercises and been given combinations of exercises that I've never done before. It has been a challenge but - and this is the main thing - I did it! It's really hard to explain what a fantastic feeling it is to achieve something that you didn't think you could do.

For me, it's all about commitment, support and achieving my goals.

The commitment comes from both myself - I've committed to trial this program to the letter so that I can give full and complete feedback - and also from Jon le Tocq of Storm Force Fitness the Evil Genius who devised the program.

The support comes form my fellow Personal Trainers up and down the country who are also trialling Jon's program and from the staff in the gym I train at and my clients who are enjoying seeing me work hard.

My goals - it would be very hard to follow the program if I didn't have my goals and I make sure I read them every day to keep me focused and on track.

So, how about you and your goals? Have you set them yet? Have you started working towards them? Have you tried the circuit?

Let me know how you're doing.

Any questions? Please ask - I really am here to help!

Tomorrow I'll be posting my next set of photos - I'll try to smile this time - and my measurements.

Until then.......


BE YOUR BEST!

No comments: